Introducing BBuddy, the indispensable breastfeeding companion and nursing timer. As a new Mom you can be overworked, over-stressed and tired. Keeping track of when your baby has fed and on what side can be a challenge, especially in the wee hours of the night! Instead use BBuddy to keep track of baby's feeding and have one less worry.
1. Note when baby has fed, how long and on what side.
2. Note how many times baby fed in the last 24 hours.
3. Note the average feeding time over the last 24 hours.
4. Keep a log for the last 48 hours.
BBuddy is easy to use. Start the timer when feeding starts and stop it when feeding ends. While feeding you can use other applications on your iPhone/iPod or set it aside.
1. BBuddy will not log feeding times that are shorter than 2 minutes (as they are too short) or longer than 2 hours (as they are too long).
2. While BBuddy will show which side it thinks you should feed on next, you can still tap the other, grayed out, side to start feeding on that side.
For all questions, comments and feature requests please click the BBuddy support link.